The newest addition to the Danessa Myricks Beauty Complexion range is this lightweight, hybrid serum foundation. Yummy Skin Serum Foundation contains ingredients known to balance hydration and moisture while protecting skin with free radical-fighting antioxidants. This nourishing formula addresses common skin concerns for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Liquid formula
- Medium buildable coverage
- Radiant finish
- Vegan & clean
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and skin-loving oils
- Paraben-free, sulphate-free, cruelty-free
- Dark circles
- Uneven Texture
- Fine lines + wrinkles
- Balancing sebum
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Jojoba Oil deeply moisturizes and softens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Olive-derived Squalene is known to balance oil production and offer visibly anti-aging properties.
How To Use It
For Light Coverage
Squeeze a pea-sized amount and apply in even layers using fingers, brush or sponge.
For Medium Coverage
Squeeze two pea-sized amounts and apply in even layers using a brush or sponge.
Start from the centre of the face and blend outwards for even application.
Layer over Yummy Skin Glow Serum for an added boost of radiance for the ultimate healthy, glowing complexion.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Serum Foundation alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of the panellists said the foundation provides even, buildable coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation provides the perfect amount of coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation evened out their complexion.
- Over 86% said this foundation corrected the discolouration on their skin.
- Over 86% said their skin felt comfortable throughout the day while wearing Yummy Skin Serum Foundation.
- Over 83% said this foundation gave the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Over 80% of subjects showed an immediate improvement in pore size. It maintained skin’s pH level within normal range.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 36.51% boost in hydration.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Isododecane, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Curcumin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bentonite, Glyceryl Behenate, Alcohol, Parfum, May Contain/ Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)
Net Wt.: 25ML
We ship Australia wide for a flat fee of:
- $10.50 for Standard post (5-6 days)
- $15 for Express post (1-3 days)
We ship via Australia Post as a standard. Shipping may take longer during sale periods, holidays and bad weather.
Generally items are processed & sent out within one business day (2 days in peak periods) Depending on location postage takes anywhere from 2-7 business days. Orders placed before 3pm WST are normally sent the same day.
If you have entered the wrong address please contact us immediately, as once parcels are dispatched they are out of our control. Return to sender incurs a $20 Fee.
Do you ship to PO BOX?
What should I do if my order has not arrived?
You can track the progress of your order using the Article ID on The Australia Post website.
Contact us straight away either by Facebook Message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer a refund on change of mind. Please see below for further details on returning faulty goods.
Please note - Australia Post charges Luxe Look Cosmetics whenever an item is sent back to us , which will incur a $20 fee if the below scenario occurs.
If you want the item resent, Luxe Look Cosmetics would need to bill you for the returned postage charges, or the return to sender postage cost would be deducted from any amount refunded, if you choose to not have the item resent out to you.
Additional postage charges incurred by customer are for the following reasons listed below :
- You supplied the incorrect/incomplete address on your order
- You did not collect the parcel from the Post Office by their due date
(after Australia Post attempts delivery prior).
Where the product is faulty, postage charges are reimbursed by Luxe Look Cosmetics once
Product(s) are inspected and deemed faulty.
Luxe Look Cosmetics does not accept returns on any unsealed or used items as they cannot be resold once they have left our warehouse.