1. Information Collected Directly from You and Others through this Site or online channel
We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with electronic and mobile commerce Web sites. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and responses to survey questions.
This information is collected at various places on our site: for instance, when you check out with your online order; subscribe to mailers, email offers or interact with special-event or program offers. We collect information about you and, if you provide it, we collect information about those you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders.
On our social media pages we may collect information about you and, if you allow, about your friends on the social media site, if you choose to message or engage with us.
We use this collected information to do things like:
• process your online orders;
• open an online account at your request;
• personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
• provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
• include you in surveys and contests;
• enable you to post your content, such as comments or images;
• facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
• improve our website, improve the manner in which offers are made on our website, improve purchase decisions of our visitors and the interactions visitors have with our website;
• enable you to interact with third-party partners or content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment;
• market our products and services that may be of interest to you (for instance, we may add you to our email or mailing list when you make an online purchase); and
• collaborate with partners and other third parties to organise joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or contests, which may require disclosure of your information to such third parties.
When you visit this Web site or an online channel where this policy is linked, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it. When collecting the IP address, we may also be able to determine location information such as city, country, a designated marketing area and the ISP being used. We will also collect the type of mobile device you are using when connecting to our mobile website so we can provide the mobile website version best suited for your device.
Cookies and Clear gifs
We may at times facilitate easy access to third-party sites, like social networking sites and other sites that host user-generated content. This may include easy click-through access or even "single-sign on" to these sites. The privacy policies of these third parties apply to the information collected by the third parties at these sites.
We may also interact with certain unrelated companies that offer their customers memberships to participate in programs, which may include rewards for purchases from us. If you become a member of one of these programs or purchase something from us at this Web site through such a program, we may provide the company administering the membership program enough information about you or your purchase (like contact information, transaction date, transaction amount, and order number) to enable it to honor your membership. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the companies sponsoring these membership programs. Their terms, conditions, and policies apply to any information that's provided to them to further their programs.
We do not share any of your identifiable contact data with any partners or third parties in any capacity.
We may disclose specific information about our Web-site visitors if we have a good-faith belief that it's necessary or authorized under the law to protect our customers, the public, or our business.
If at any time you'd like to stop future delivery of our email offers, simply follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. This will stop future email offers from us, but won't stop operational or transactional messages such as email confirmations of your online orders or Customer Care communications. You may also call us, email us directly or send us a message via our Facebook Page.
If at any time you'd like to stop receiving our updates via Facebook, simply unlike and unfollow our page.
3. Cookies, Clear Gifs, and Online Network Advertising
You may always choose to block cookies or even clear cookies from your computer. Simply follow your browser's instructions on how to block and clear cookies. Note that blocking cookies may not block the "first-party" cookies that are placed on your computer when you visit this site. By first-party cookies, we mean those cookies (whether placed by us or a contractor) that help us see how visitors use our site. Otherwise clearing cookies after each visit here will prevent observations from multiple sessions being aggregated over time. Please consider the consequences of blocking or clearing cookies. Many Web sites rely on their cookies to provide you with services or features that you have requested or expect.
Our Web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication and payment tokenization. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. Payment tokenization is the replacement of sensitive credit card data with a unique identifier that cannot be mathematically reversed. In our environment, tokens take the place of sensitive credit card data. While we implement the above security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
This Privacy Statement is effective September 14th, 2015.