What it is.
A multi-chrome, high impact liquid shadow that displays an ethereal shift between two shades that complement each other. When applied, its high pigment immediately resonates through a dazzling multi-dimensional chrome look. Twin Flames comes in 10 ultra-pigmented, opaque shades our 5 newest opalescent shades add extra sparkle to your eyes and face or on top of your favorite eyeshadow.
Whether you’re feeling bold & vibrant or holographic & whimsical, one swipe is all it takes to experience a dynamic shadow with no creasing, no fallout, and no streaks that is 100% eye safe!
What it does.
- Acts as a stand-alone eyeshadow, lip, or cheek pigment.
- Opacity allows for a smooth transition of each color when reflected directly into the light and delivers crease-proof, all day wear
- Optimized for a masterful, dual color explosion.
How to use it.
- Apply directly with the applicator to the eyes and face and simply blend with your finger or a brush to your desired intensity.
- Layer ColorFix Glaze over application for a glossy finish.
We ship Australia wide for a flat fee of:
- $10.50 for Standard post (5-6 days)
- $15 for Express post (1-3 days)
We ship via Australia Post as a standard. Shipping may take longer during sale periods, holidays and bad weather.
Generally items are processed & sent out within one business day (2 days in peak periods) Depending on location postage takes anywhere from 2-7 business days. Orders placed before 3pm WST are normally sent the same day.
If you have entered the wrong address please contact us immediately, as once parcels are dispatched they are out of our control. Return to sender incurs a $20 Fee.
Do you ship to PO BOX?
What should I do if my order has not arrived?
You can track the progress of your order using the Article ID on The Australia Post website.
Contact us straight away either by Facebook Message or email: email@example.com
We do not offer a refund on change of mind. Please see below for further details on returning faulty goods.
Please note - Australia Post charges Luxe Look Cosmetics whenever an item is sent back to us , which will incur a $20 fee if the below scenario occurs.
If you want the item resent, Luxe Look Cosmetics would need to bill you for the returned postage charges, or the return to sender postage cost would be deducted from any amount refunded, if you choose to not have the item resent out to you.
Additional postage charges incurred by customer are for the following reasons listed below :
- You supplied the incorrect/incomplete address on your order
- You did not collect the parcel from the Post Office by their due date
(after Australia Post attempts delivery prior).
Where the product is faulty, postage charges are reimbursed by Luxe Look Cosmetics once
Product(s) are inspected and deemed faulty.
Luxe Look Cosmetics does not accept returns on any unsealed or used items as they cannot be resold once they have left our warehouse.