What it is. A supremely versatile hybrid cream color and extreme long wearing paint that can be safely used on lips, eyes or face. This richly pigmented liquid glitter is formulated for remarkable longevity and endurance. Smudge proof, waterproof, rapid drying and sustainable in high temperatures.
What it does.
- Acts as a stand-alone eyeshadow, lip, or cheek, but also as a base for powder product.
- Optimized for a masterful color explosion.
How to use it.
- Use alone for a highly pigmented eye, lip or cheek.
- Layer beneath Metals or Micro Metals for an uber rich color payoff and lots of dimensionality.
- Mix colors to create your own custom shades.
- Layer with ColorFix Glaze for a glossy finish.
- Mix in complexion products to adjust shades or to create a waterproof finish.
- Use as a waterproof base for concealers.
- This high-performance formula dries rapidly and should be blended quickly.
- Plays well with wax, silicone and oil-based products.
Nebula Warm, golden metallic
We ship Australia wide for a flat fee of:
- $10.50 for Standard post (5-6 days)
- $15 for Express post (1-3 days)
We ship via Australia Post as a standard. Shipping may take longer during sale periods, holidays and bad weather.
Generally items are processed & sent out within one business day (2 days in peak periods) Depending on location postage takes anywhere from 2-7 business days. Orders placed before 3pm WST are normally sent the same day.
If you have entered the wrong address please contact us immediately, as once parcels are dispatched they are out of our control. Return to sender incurs a $20 Fee.
Do you ship to PO BOX?
What should I do if my order has not arrived?
You can track the progress of your order using the Article ID on The Australia Post website.
Contact us straight away either by Facebook Message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer a refund on change of mind. Please see below for further details on returning faulty goods.
Please note - Australia Post charges Luxe Look Cosmetics whenever an item is sent back to us , which will incur a $20 fee if the below scenario occurs.
If you want the item resent, Luxe Look Cosmetics would need to bill you for the returned postage charges, or the return to sender postage cost would be deducted from any amount refunded, if you choose to not have the item resent out to you.
Additional postage charges incurred by customer are for the following reasons listed below :
- You supplied the incorrect/incomplete address on your order
- You did not collect the parcel from the Post Office by their due date
(after Australia Post attempts delivery prior).
Where the product is faulty, postage charges are reimbursed by Luxe Look Cosmetics once
Product(s) are inspected and deemed faulty.
Luxe Look Cosmetics does not accept returns on any unsealed or used items as they cannot be resold once they have left our warehouse.