Yummy Skin Glow Serum is a skincare-infused, radiant priming serum that hydrates, preps, and protects skin for a lit from within glow. Its antioxidant-rich fruit extracts such as kiwi, dragonfruit, fig and pomegranate protect skin from environmental stressors. Formulated with turmeric and olive derived squalene oil, this serum-oil hybrid provides long lasting hydration for plump, dewy skin.
It is good for:
- Uneven Texture
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Vitamin C brightens dullness + protects skin from free radicals.
- Niacinamide minimises the appearance of pores + strengthens skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use It
- Squeeze one to two dime-sized drops onto fingers.
- Apply and blend onto skin for a glowing base before foundation.
- Wear alone for a luminous, natural finish.
Layer under Yummy Skin Serum Foundation for a radiant, long-lasting base.
Mix into Yummy Skin Serum Foundation for a sheer, yet dewy complexion.
- Main Squeeze: Sheer golden champagne
- Juicy Boost: Sheer bronze
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of subjects experienced a reduction in the appearance of pores.
- Over 96% of subjects had an overall boost of radiance and luminosity.
- All subjects showed 108.89% immediate improvement in skin’s hydration.
- Over 89% of subjects showed a significant improvement of skin’s barrier function.
- Immediate results that were statistically significant for the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and dryness.
- Over 96% said the serum makes their skin look hydrated.
- Over 96% of panellists said the serum feels lightweight on their face.
- Over 96% said the serum boost the overall glow of their skin.
- Over 96% said the serum made their skin feel overall more balanced.
- Over 93% of the panellists said the serum provides them with a natural looking glow.
- Over 93% said the serum makes their skin look healthy.
- Over 90% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said they would buy the Yummy Skin Glow Serum.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,3-Butanediol, Glycereth-26, Olive Squalane, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Curcumin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 3-O-Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin Stearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isohexadecane, Mica (Ci 77019), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.
Net Wt.: 32.5ML
We ship Australia wide for a flat fee of:
- $10.50 for Standard post (5-6 days)
- $15 for Express post (1-3 days)
We ship via Australia Post as a standard. Shipping may take longer during sale periods, holidays and bad weather.
Generally items are processed & sent out within one business day (2 days in peak periods) Depending on location postage takes anywhere from 2-7 business days. Orders placed before 3pm WST are normally sent the same day.
If you have entered the wrong address please contact us immediately, as once parcels are dispatched they are out of our control. Return to sender incurs a $20 Fee.
Do you ship to PO BOX?
What should I do if my order has not arrived?
You can track the progress of your order using the Article ID on The Australia Post website.
Contact us straight away either by Facebook Message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer a refund on change of mind. Please see below for further details on returning faulty goods.
Please note - Australia Post charges Luxe Look Cosmetics whenever an item is sent back to us , which will incur a $20 fee if the below scenario occurs.
If you want the item resent, Luxe Look Cosmetics would need to bill you for the returned postage charges, or the return to sender postage cost would be deducted from any amount refunded, if you choose to not have the item resent out to you.
Additional postage charges incurred by customer are for the following reasons listed below :
- You supplied the incorrect/incomplete address on your order
- You did not collect the parcel from the Post Office by their due date
(after Australia Post attempts delivery prior).
Where the product is faulty, postage charges are reimbursed by Luxe Look Cosmetics once
Product(s) are inspected and deemed faulty.
Luxe Look Cosmetics does not accept returns on any unsealed or used items as they cannot be resold once they have left our warehouse.